Thursday, May 5, 2011

.proof you are not a clone.

Lunch Table

Me: "Here is the question guys, if you were cloned and your clone is an evil clone and you were to prove to a loved one that you were not your clone, but in fact your real self and not the evil clone. How would prove yourself to the loved one?"


6th grader 1: "Well, Mr. K, you know if you cloned yourself you would have a baby version of you."

Me: "I see what you're saying. Let us say that we have the science to carbon copy yourself and your evil clone is the same age as you."

6th grader 2: "I would hug them!"

6th grader 3: "I would make a Michael Jackson I.D. card and put it in my pocket before I made the evil clone and show it them."

6th grader 4: "I would put a 'made in the USA' sticker on their stomach."

Me: "I kind of wish this evil clone thing actually happens."

ALL: YEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment